About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Kuala Selangor: Pasir Penambang

We have been planing for this trip to Kuala Selangor for quite awhile as we are also staying in the Kuala Selangor area.

As it is a holiday, we are well prepared for this trip in term of food. I specially cook some rice, vegetables and fried eggs. I also bring along some soft drink namely 100Plus and Ice Cream Soda to quench our thirst as we drive on.

For photography purpose, I packed my Nikon D7000 with two lens namely AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC. I also bring along my tripod in case I need it. Beside this I also take my old friend Olympus UTough 8010 in case raining and I still can shoot. I thinking of upgrading this UTough 8010 to UTough TG1 when my budget permit.



I left our house in Puncak Alam at around 10.38AM which I consider as too late for photography purpose. The sun is very bright with a clear blue sky due to the early morning rain.

Our first destination which I log into our GPS is Jalan Pasir Penambang.

Upon arrival we straight head for Pasar Pasir Penambang which is a wet market. At that time, I am still wonder where is this place. Have we been here?

We walked straight into the Pasar Penambang Wet Market and this is what they have to offer.

Prawns

White Squib - Sotong Putih

Balitong



Lala


Senangin


Crab - Ketam Bunga


Kerapu - Clouded Sea Bass


Tenggiri Batang
 




Vegetables



Agnes informed her father of our location


This on looks familiar to me.....
As we come out of the Wet Market, my eyes catch a familiar view.
I have been here with my friends before and we have taken our dinner at one of the restaurant.


Traditional Home-Made Candy

Seafood - Shop

River View Seafood Restaurant


The Jetty


The Brdge

Daily Seafood Carrier

Jin Xiang Seafood Shop

Hai Chan Heng Seafood Shop

Man at Work

Admired the mud skipper below

Delicious Pao Stall


Agnes in the shade


Stunned!
 
Waiting for their turn


Uncle from Sarikei

Agnes with Uncle


Uncle's daughter prepares milk for her baby

The smiling Dog - Good bye
Next we are heading for Bagan Pasir, a fisherman village by a river.

No comments: