About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Evening walk in KL Street

I need a change of time for my shutter therapy and on Wednesday I have a chance to walk in Kuala Lumpur(KL) Street from 6.00pm to 8.30pm as my wife is having her own Ladies Night Out.
I packed my new Tenba Discovery Shoulder Bag with my Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC and a Nikon Speedlight SB910 plus a bottle of mineral water.

As this is my first walk during this hour of the day, this can a good practice for my photography growth.
Tonight I want to practice my panning, hand held slow shutter(1/8s-1/15s), buildings and some night street subject with their activites.

Most of the images were taken using Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC as I want to capture wider scene.

The sky is bright and good sign for me.


 While others head for home, some still working.

 Reading the overdue news

 Group of three

 Numbers and Begging

Tables ready

 Satay Lok Lok, one of my favourite street delicacy


 Stand still

 Working extra hours

Ready to move as they see the DBKL Enforcement Officers are approaching

Ops! Sorry, Sir!

 Same spot

Checking Balance

Contrast: Old vs New

 Waiting for the Bus.

Masjid Jamek

Step by step

 Between two rivers

Jalur Gemilang - Malaysia National Flag.

Panning ...Two Motorcycles

 Panning ...more motorcycles
 Mederka Square/Dataran Merdeka at 7.10PM

Merdeka Square/Dataran Merdeka at 7.14PM

Merdeka Square/Dataran Medeka at 7.18PM

Merdeka Square/Dataran Merdeka at 7.19PM

 Merdeka Square/Dataran Merdeka at 7.21PM

Merdeka Square/Dataran Merdeka at 7.27PM

 Merdeka Square/dataran Merdeka at 7.30PM

Self Group Photo Session

 Street Vendor

Dinner time

 Chinese Characters

It's 8.26PM and it's time to go home.

Armin Leonhard, may you have a great time in Malaysia. Please do contact me when you are home in Germany.

No comments: