About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I need a PUSH

Last Saturday was one of those days where I am really need a push to keep on shooting.

Why?
I am tired and my legs were not helping at all but my innerself still want to do shutter therapy. This desire to shoot drives me to walk in my pain and keep on shooting any subject that attract me.

Some may called this desire as PASSION. Now I know being passionate in what are you doing is really important to keep going even when you are lazy or lost in your tireness of your life.

These are some of the images which I have taken during my weekend walk.

All images taken with AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G and Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 VC.

Nah! for you...(not so good start.)

I hope will get better.

SMS time.

Man at Work

Counting....

Head and Brick

Push and Pull

Dry in the hot blazing sun.

A couple from Brunei

Our Team - Liverpool FC...John, Chin and his wife.

Street Trader

Different Colour

Steven, a Pentecostal's friend

Amin Muhammad Ali, a new friend at Masjid India.

Just arrived in Kuala Lumpur from KLIA. It's a KLIA Limo.

It's late than my normal time of 3:00pm but it's worth the walk.

No comments: