About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MATTA Fair 2012 in Images

As I was doing my shutter therapy on Saturday, Agnes and I went to MATTA fair on Sunday.
This time we are long for good travel deal for Phuket, Koh Samui, Chengmai-Chengrai, Philippines and Singapore USS.
Beside this we are also looking for a new camera set.

The images which I captured during the event on Sunday.

All photos were taken using Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC and AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G

The Entrance....Welcome

Too many figures to think

Gather information

Traditional Music

Agnes called her friend, Irene. "We have chosen the wrong date! It's F1 Singapore!"

The Drum

One for the Album

Japanese Drummer Ladies

Ladies from Surabaya performing a dance called Legang Surabaya.


 A memory shot.

 Lady from Surabaya - 1

Lady from Surabaya - 2

Lady from Surabaya - 3

A shot with organiser

A group dance group from Taiwan.

 The last act..

Philippines...

Peace to All.

The man from A'Famosa

The man from A'Famosa

The Mask

 Meeting new friend from Fotokem, Ms Liu Kee

Meeting a familiar face, Ms May from whom I purchased my Tenba Discovery Shoulder bag at MidValley IT fare in August 2012.

It's a great day but we just bought one Scandisk 32MB 1/45MB.
My legs all painful (maybe due to Saturday over walk.) and both of us really tired.




No comments: