About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

SIC Altar Servers' Commission 2012



First of all, I would like to thanks God for giving me the opportunity to use my talent to help the Church to capture the special moment in the life of her parishioners.
I know I have lots to learn on photography either on camera function, camera setting, lighting, my eyes to see what to capture, photography techniques, photography as an art etc but that won't stop me from shooting anything or anybody that worth capturing on my camera.

I believe in always shooting, self critic, self evaluation and always trying my best to capture the subject matter with the limited photography knowledge that I have.

My wife always say, "why you set the standard too high for yourself? You are only a beginner! Why you always say that your photos are not good enough?"
Well, I always believe I can do better. So far ALL of my thousand of shots were not good enough and everyday I am trying my best to do better in every shot I take. I know I will never be as good as I expect to be but I will keep on pushing forward.

Even in this set it's not good enough and yet I will share it because I believe in positive critic.

Sound tough?
If I do not push myself, who will? Beside that is one of my driving force to shoot more and more everyday.
A martial artist always aim for perfection and in my heart I am always a Tae Kwon Doist.

I would like to share one of my latest Church event's photogarphy on SIC Altar Servers' Commission 2012 which was held on August 18th, 2012.

According to the St. Ignatius Church record, this is the first time that this event being held and I have the priviledge to captured the event. You may read the article on this event written by our Editor Ken Cham and my boss at St Ignatius Church Website

The event was presided by a visiting Priest Fr. Clarence Dass.

My equipment for the event: Nikon D7000, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC, Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G and Nikon Speedlight SB910


The Promise

Final Word

The Candidates

"You do not choose me but I choose you."
Fr Calence Dass: Commissioning

Fr. Clarence Dass gives a Lighted Candles




No comments: