About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Smurfs Roadshow at 1Utama


Watch Out!! The Smurfs are in Town in Bahasa Malaysia
In conjuction with the upcoming show of The Smurf in Bahasa Malaysia which will be on Astro starting August 19th, HBO has organised The Smurfs Roadshow at One Utama, Petaling Jaya.


Entrance to The Smurf Kingdom

The Smurfs Kingdom
HBO Event Master
Looking from far
Voices behind Smurfs in Bahasa Malaysia - I think you know them.
Actaully I just know the couple as the end...Lisa Suriani and Yusri KRU. Next time I should ask around the characters on the stage name. I am sorry...just too busy shooting.

Yusri and Lisa's Fan
I think I will help him by capturing more of these couple.




Pose for their fans



A big goodbye clap for the fan from Lisa

Yet some are still focusing


Craft Corner has a very interest activities going on.

That need Full Concentration


That need teamwork

And even the whole families' effort



No comments: