About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2012 with Rosli's family

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

As our previous year, Agnes and i will visit our beloved brother and his family at Greenville, Kota Kemuning to celebrate the feast of Aidilfitri. This time they are celebrating at his father-in-law's house.


As we arrived at the gate, I can hear the voice of the Pakcik in the house and I know that we are at the right house.
Later my sister in law greet me at the door while I am carrying our hamper which we bought at Giant Hyperstore earlier.
I am glad to see the Pakcik and his wife are healthy. And the kids are joyful for the occassion.

One thing I can say is, we are there to taste their delicious food and hug the beautiful people. I feel getting old fast as I see these children growing as the year passed.

We are served with the famous ketupat and rendang chicken and beef. This can really make you fat if you do not control yourself during Aidilfitri feast. According to my brother, this Aidilfitri feast will last for a month. Wow!! That is a long time.
Chinese New Year feast last for fifteen days while Christmas celebrated for seven days.

We are chatting like we are years separated but we enjoy every moment we are there.


At around 4.00pm we bid our host,  'Goodbye'. And hope to see them during Christmas.

The photos during our visit may also be viewed from my Flickr account.

No comments: