About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Sunway Piramid: Shopping

I have good photography plan for last weekend but it seems not working at all. On Saturday, I planned to do my weekly Shutter Therapy in the Street of Kuala Lumpur. Beside I missed my street friends in Petaling Street and Jalan Masjid India. The next thing I know, my wife is not well.

But early on Sunday, something happen and she popped a question of going for shopping at Sunway Piramid. Wow! What a luck?!
Then my mind rolling fast and start enjoy the idea. You know why? It's shutter therapy time!!!

All images were taken with Nikon D7000 and AF-S Nikkor 50mm F/1.8G

It's a hot Sunday Morning

Those signs are for Non-Smokers

And some refused to be on candid camera but they are still smoking

Smartphone syndrome is everywhere

On the ice.....I am free. This image make me thinking of Nikkor 70-20mm f/2.8G VR

Yam Thap, a new friend from Nepal.



Note for those who locked their focal point in D7000, please press back the lever L to the white dot.

When you are passionate of doing something such as photography or any activities, tremendous joy and satisfaction will flow through your body and mind and all the pain in your old body will flee. Your tired brain will be super active for new ideas and vision of what you wanna capture during the Shutter Therapy Session.

Am I too much of photography? Maybe but it's fun and it activate my mind and body to bring joy and satisfaction to myself.

And hopefully the same joy transmit to those who view the photos that I have taken.

More thing coming up here as DKSH Annual Dinner will be held this Saturday. More images will come your way.

 

No comments: