About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rest by walking in KL Street

It's been a hectic month which started with the DKSH Annual Dinner, three Church Event during the weekend and ended with last week of brother-inlaw marriage. It's been a great time for photography or any practice that you want to do in photography as the there were lots of opportunity for that. Beside that is also the best time to bring out your best technique to capture your masterpiece.

During those photography sessions, I enjoy every moment of it. As long as my camera clicking, I am full of energy and strength but when it stop, I am so tired and exhausted. Yet I want to shoot again the next day.

Now I want take a rest and the best way to do so for me is to walk the street and capture more images. When I was a martial artist fighter, the best way for me to rest is to learn the finer points of fighting and not to get hit with the same blow in the next tournament.

All images were taken with Nikon D7000 and lens Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC. (Lazy to run around as my legs are still pain due to over used over the weekend.)

 Evening Ride in the City

Overloaded motorcyclist going against the traffic. Is it wrong?

Addicted to Smartphone

Checking balance after a walk in the street.

Walking side by side with good friend.

The Street: Chinatown aka Petaling Street.

Malaysian famous SATAY in the street.

Street cooks at work. I am getting hungry just by the smell of the food they served.

The city that I left behind when I took the bus home which took me two hours to reach home in Kepong. Heavy Traffic jammed after office hours is a normal life scenario in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: