About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SIC Christmas Eve 2012

I am glad to here at St Ignatius Church to give a helping hand and a plus as it's my passion to shoot. But on the other hand I am sad as I not with my old parents and family back home in Sarawak. Actual I have replaced my Christmas holiday with a normal holiday back in October 2012. So i can not afford any more long annual leave.
In the beginning, I thought Agnes and I will be outstation maybe Tanjung Sepat Gold Beach. But my heart keep on telling me something else...Christmas at SIC.

Well, here I am. Late on 23rd December, my Church Website Editor ask me if I am available for the photo session on midnight or Christmas Eve mass. He knows my answer will be 'Ok'. Later on the 24th, he added with "Is it ok if you go solo?" That is not so good as I am planning to test my camera D7000 with ISO at 1000. Normally I am shooting at ISO 800 and the images look good but can be better. If two shooter, I am safe but solo I am asking for trouble.
What do you think I will do?
I am an adventure guy and I like challenge. I continue with my plan as I believe that Jesus will help me. Furthermore this is His Birthday. Well, Birthday Boy, here we go.

Wish you "MERRY CHRISTMAS". May the Spirit of Christ filled your heart and your life with joy, peace and loads of LOVE.

ALL images taken with Nikon D7000 and lens Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC with Flash SB910.

 This time, the Church gives me a name tag.



 SIC Sanctuary Decoration

 Gospel and Offerings

 SIC Choir team ready for the Cantata.


Fr Philip Tan leads the prayer before the Choir Team start the Cantata.

 The Choir team enter the Church.


 The Cantata begins.


Choir leader in action.

 The Cantata commentator.

 Altar servers enter the Church to the begin the Midnight Mass or Christmas Eve Mass.


 Statue of Baby Jesus placed in the Crib





 Christmas Eve Mass commentator.

 Sebastian, the First Reader.

Adeline, the Psalm singer.

 The Second Reader.

 Fr Lucas Ng accept the Offerings.



 Smoke of incense...


A baby that born on the Christmas Day, Jesus the Lord.


No comments: