About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Is she a Bengal?

A stranger walked to my door on Sunday and this is her first encounter with me. Her face looked like a domestic but her fur looked like a Bengal. Based on my observation, she is an inhouse pet as she always want to enter the house. Beside she do not eat my ever ready cat food near my door.

She is friendly, active, alert and responsive to my call.

Who is she? Is she a Bengal?

I am in her eye. I think she likes me.

All images was taken with Nikon D7000 and lens Nikkor AF-S 50mm F/1.8G














Whoever she maybe she is always welcome at my door to have some free food or just visiting.
Hope to see you again, dear friend.

No comments: