About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Monday, November 12, 2012

SIC Parish Assembly 2012

Last Saturday, St Ignatius Church Petaling Jaya held the Church Parish Assemly 2012. As usual, I am there to capture the moment. In other word, I have to cancel my planned weekly shutter therapy in Kuala Lumpur Street. Well, let's consider this as one of those shutter therapy session, the main point is I am still shooting.
Normally I am not posting an official photography session either for the St Ignatius Church or DKSH (the company I am attached to.) but I think it's more complete if I also post those with their respective Editor or Communication Manager's approval. Furthermore it still a shutter therapy for me.

You may further read on this event at the official website of St Ignatius Church.

These are the images that I captured during the event at St Ignatius Church.

All images taken with Nikon D7000, Tamron SF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC LD IF and Nikon Speedlight SB910.


 The Church Building: St Ignatius Church, Petaling Jaya.


 The Event Banner: Parish Assembly 2012.

Enthronement: Holy Bible

The Four Marks of The Church in BEC namely Unity, Formation, Dialogue and Poor

Kuala Lumpur Archbishop Murphy Pakiam elaborates on the Four Marks of The Church in BEC.

Our St Ignatius Church Praish Priest, Father Lucas Ng translates for the benefit of the Mandarin speaking participants.

Tea Break at the Roof top.





 Our Church Website Editor, Mr Ken Cham expressed his point.


Questionaire for Small group sharing.

Participants divided into a group of ten to discuss the questions given.









Then the representative of each group present their group answers to the questions.
Ms Fiona of English Speaking gives her group's answers.

Mr Frederick of Mandarin speaking presents his Mandarin group's answers.



 

The event was closed with the final words from the Archbishop and his blessing.
 

No comments: