About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dark Sky over Kuala Lumpur

In the beginning, I thought I will never do the shutter therapy until next year as the previous few weekend I am tied down with event or my wife has other plan of her own. As a personal body guard, I have to follow her.

Last Wednesday, she also had own plan but this time she allowed me to do my own thing until 7.00 pm. The first thing in my mind is to roam the KL street and shoot or do some shutter therapy.

What a precious time?! What a luck?!

On the way to Kuala Lumpur, on the West sky has a beautiful golden evening sun but on the East, dark sky. Is is raining? Some people said, that's a sign of rain coming.

With one believe in  my heart that God whom I worship and serve will hold back the rain until I am back in Petaling Jaya, I continue my journey to capture whatever attract me on street either human, animal or just building and cars. God is Good and He is always too good to me.

Here are some of the images that I captured from 5.45pm to 7.05pm
The time is more than 7.00pm because I am waiting for the train.

All images taken with Nikon D7000 with lens either AF-S Nikkor 50m f/1.8G or Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC


Image taken from Pasar Seni LRT station. Dark sky from the East.


Too busy shooting

Less people walk this part of the street at this time of the day.

Golden sun rays from the West flood the buildings.

Time to change my lens to 50mm but this lady stop in front of me giving a bottle of milk drink to her son. Chance presented itself to be captured.

They are on the way home.

Before go home, some tapao/pack some foods and drinks

Drizzling as shown on the road. My camera is not weather sealed...what the heck? God will help me.
Sometime this non weather sealed thing make my mind thinking of getting an Olympus OM-D

Holding tight

Business call

Still busy at work

Man-In-Change of each portion of the building

Keeping the post straight

Now is night and this old building looks attractive in the street lights.

More attractive in different color

And add the traffic to the scene.

True enough, God is Good. The rain is not coming down like a waterfall but just a bit to wet some parts of the road.

Time to head for home as the time is up....6.58PM

Waiting for the train and this view also not bad to be captured.

Another view from Pasar Seni LRT Station.

 The train has arrived....Good bye, Kuala Lumpur.

 

No comments: