About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Walk in Singapore Chinatown

Agnes and Irene told me that I can do my own thing on the 3rd day in Singapore and I am really excited as I know exactly what I will do. I tell them that I am going for a walk and my destination will be Singapore Chinatown.

Come join me in my walk and you will see what I saw during the walk.

All images taken with Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 50mm F/1.8G and Tamron SF 17-50mm F/2.8 VC

Shoes in the street





I am HERE!

Resting

Veteran Shooter

Street Fashion

No Shoes

Loading


Crossing in Darkness

Reaction

Over there!

Check camera setting

Communication

Self Portrait

Guarding

I have arrived at the Chinese Temple and more photos were also taken on my way back. Hope to see you again.
May you have a great day.

 

No comments: