About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

St Ignatius Church got talents

This is Part Two of the 25th SIC Anniversary Family Fiesta 2013.
Let's continue with what St Ignatius Church has to offer. Rough observation during the event, I would say SIC got plenty of talents.
I am glad that they showcase their talent during this beautiful event which marked the 25th year the existance of St Ignatius Church. Proud to say that SIC is my Church, my place of worship and fellowship.

Let's meet this wonderful talents that grace the event and entainment the Church as a whole.

All images taken with Olympus OM D E-M5 and lens 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3

Norah Khor, a freelance artist and she is also a part of our SIC Scripture Study Group.







Norah with her parents
Next on the line is the beautiful Ms Cassandra Lim, a Professional Makeup Artist who is also a member of SIC Scripture Study Group.



Then we have Daniel Khong and his youth band. Actually Daniel is also a member of SIC PCT as a photographer.


I am surprise to see another member of SIC Scripture Study Group come on stage with her group called Vagabond. I knew her by the name, Maria and her enegertic and emotional voice blown me away.

When she sung her Tagalog song ANAK by Freddie Aguilar, one of my early day favourite, my heart melt especially when I see fresh tears rolled down her cheek.






Only to God she prays as she brought to mind her beloved countrymen and women back home in the Philippines who were going tough time due to the recent typhoon disaster.

No comments: