About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Road Accident: Puncak Alam Highway

It's Saturday, November 9th, 2013, a hazy cloudy day. Not good for colour photography but good for Black and White.

As we drove along Puncak Alam Highway early this morning, the traffic was slow down due to an accident at the junction going into Fairy Park. I did not witness the accident, I presume that the motor vechiles involved could not break in time that cause the accident based on the damage incurred.

Note: Camera setting still using my last night setting at ISO 1600..too fast to think of setting...lucky my fingers auto set the mode to P.

Images taken with Nikon D7000 and lens 50mm f/1.8G


The scene of the accident

 
The damage to the car that hit from the back

 
The damage to the rear of the car being hit.



The sign where the accident occured.
Drive safe, my friends and have a great weekend.
On Facebook



 

No comments: