About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

OMD E-M5 with Filter Art#5: Grainy Film

Thursday morning is special day for me as there will be Thursday Morning Wet Market at Jalan Universiti. I never missed this wet market not because I want to purchase vegetables or fishes but just to walk and take photography of the life at the wet market.

This particular morning, I have decided to used OMD E-M5 internal Art Filter # 5 which is Grainy Film.

These images was taken with OMD E-M5 and lens 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 and engaged Art Filter #5
All images without any further adjustment or editing except resize to 1024.

Into the Light
 
Riding Out of the Light

Mount Kinabalu

Here I come!

Street Vendor: Madu Lebah Kedah

Just arrive

Product Demo

Times Up and time to leave for office.


 

No comments: