About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

500px Global Photo Walk 2014-Kuala Lumpur

On Saturday, September 6th 2014 was a hectic day for me as my wife and I have to wake up early in the morning to participate in our company Charity Run event. And after the event, I plan to go to Kuala Lumpur to participate in another event namely 500px Global Photo Walk 2014.

Side note: On September 1st, I have twisted my lower back muscle which left me in pain even to walk and what more to run or a long walk. It was even pain while I sit. On Friday, I was still on pain killer to relieve the pain and in desperation, I make a deal with my God whom created me and I know He always love me that if He allow me to run without pain on Saturday, I promise to read and meditate on one verse of the Holy Scripture each day. Actually this is for my own good as lately I am abit lazy to read the Holy Scripture.

My prayers being answered and I ran the race comfortably where I led the first 1.5 KM. After that I slow down due to not enough stamina and finished the race at number 7. I took photos for the event before I have a short shower and head for Kuala Lumpur. My beloved wife, Agnes dropped me at Taman paramount LRT Station and I arrived at Pasar Seni LRT station at 10.15AM and took my first shot at 10.17AM which was the first below image.

I never thought that I will met those who joined the 500px Global Photo Walk but as I walk towards Petaling Street from Central Market, I heard someone called, "JOHN!!, JOHN!!". I thought my ears play a fool on me. Sure enough it's no other then my group friends whom had walked the street with me the week earlier. Wak Li is the one who called me.

Below are the photos taken during our walk on that day. Eventhough the theme for the 500px Global Photo Walk was Patterns and Signs instead recorded their moments for the day beside shots of strangers in the street.

All photos taken with Olympus OM D E-M5 and lenses M.Zuiko 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 & 45mm f1.8



Map Reading

Griffity War: Anti & Pro GST


Expression: Get out of my way


Capture the colors

Wet Ground: I like wet ground as it added dramatic effect to the image

Luke Ding, the Admin for KL Street Photographer group with Agoes.

Luke Ding, Alvin and Scott with Agoes

Getting ready for business


Wan Zuharuddin helps a stranger to take his picture.

Filipina Street Photographer (FSP) participated in the 500px Global Photo Walk event

4D: I should have strike!!

Wak Li with one of the FSP member

Walking Shoes

Find Direction

Mohd Siberi meets Mahfuz Mahfiz

Sharpening Tool

Cik Manap Semananjung in action

Street Portrait | Street Vendor

Mahfuz Jaffar in action

Agoes is checking the wind and ready to strike.

Mambo Jumbo having a drink

The Team: Wak Li, Mambo Jumbo, Wan Zuharuddin, Mahfuz and Mohd Siberi

Fully Loaded

Street Jump

Wak Li sipping his tea after a long walk


Mambo Jumbo taking a rest

Inside Out


I am Stuck!

Moving house?

Hit my thigh!


Expression of Love & Care

I am a biker

Foreign worker: Calling Home

Foreign Worker: Betel Nut vendor

Wefie: Agoes, Mohd Siberi, Mambo Jumbo and I

Street Portrait

An Interesting and Intelligient Mystery Street Photographer

Go Home!!

Time for me to head for home

1 comment:

legitimate paper writing services said...

Olympus Street Photography Walkabout-Petaling Street is a good event this is good for social interaction as we came across different sort of poeple interact and makes new relationships and get new photography ideas from eachother. Do organise such sort of events as these are goos sort of knowledge and social cimmunication.