About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

KL Street Photowalk.02

Since the last KL Street Photowalk.01, I have been walking the KL Street alone or joined other's event. Many things had happened ever since my last post and you may see the images in my Flickr.
Actually on Saturday, 23rd August I was also on the street of Kuala Lumpur alone. And on that same week, my Olympus OMD E-M5 was sent for annual service which left me with Nikon D7000.

I got a kick of this DLSR camera again. On Saturday, 30th Auggust 2014, I armed myself with Nikon D7000 and lens Nikkor AF-S 50mm F1.8G.

Late previous night, I posted a status mentioned about the KL Street Photowalk.02 and my Street Photographer's friends responded namely Mahfuz Jaffar, Rosli Natiman (Wak Li) and Zamri Arch.

These are the images taken during our KL Street Photowalk on Saturday, 30th August 2014.

All images taken with Nikon D7000 and lens Nikkor AF-S 50mm F1.8G.

Kelana Jaya LRT Station

My Photog Buddies: Zamri Arch, Wak Li and Mahfuz Jaffar

MahfuzJaffar.com.my | Laman Medan Pasar

Eyes to Eyes

Photokaki | Dataran Merdeka

Street Photog in Action | Lebuh Ampang

Street Portrait | Central Market

Messaging | Street Moment


Tattoo | Light and Shadows

Arch

Private Moment

Living Better | Street Portrait | Petaling Street

Admiration | Street Moment | Petaling Street


Darren and family from Seremban having a holiday in KL

Darren and his daughter

Darren's family playing with the birds



Joseph Wong | Pasar Seni LRT Station

You may view the rest of the photos taken during our Photowalk in my Flickr in the following Album...Darren's KL vacation 30-08-2014 and KL Street Photowalk.02

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

Photography is something I love from the start and I've always admired how hard photographers work to just get the right picture. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.