About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Relationship

I thought I knew Him but I never get to know Him as He really is. I thought He is far away but He said He is always with me. He is with me and yet I do not allow Him to guide me. He is there in our midst but I can not sence His Presence....until I have a relationship with Him and He pour out His abundant love.
I used to be lonely but now I can sense His Presence very moment in my life. I want my old life but I hold tight to His Presence because in His Presence is where I find Peace, Joy and Rest. The world is calling but in His Presence is more joy and peace. The temptation is coming but His Presence is enough to push them away. I am not alone any longer because I am now belong to my Creator, my God and my All.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: