About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nikon walks with Olympus - D7000

In my previous Shutter Therapy session #2 with a partner Ivan Tan, I forced myseld to use Olympus OMD-EM5 as my only tools for the session.
Now on my Shutter Therapy Session #3 with a partner, I am more comfortable with both system hence I gave Nikon and Olympus to walk together again on the street.
In the first part of the journey, I will post images taken with Nikon D7000 with lens AF-S 50mm f/1.8G.


Nikon gives me the intimacy and full contact with the subject matter. It also gives me the sense of being there with subject matter and connected to their soul. I love this tools (D7000+50mm) as I really immerse myself in the life of the people in the street.

Lets walk and experience of what I meant.

They are calling John Ragai

 
Peel

Massage!!

Curry Puff maker

Face Massage

 
Waiting

This Cola is good!!

Between the legs: Medicine Man


Spray!!

Chimping

Innocent Eyes
 Is this the end.....no.

I have to add the one man who shout at me for being his photo taken. He must be a very shy man.


 
Thank you for the walk. See you again.
 
 




 

No comments: