About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shutter Therapy with OMD-EM5

My First Shutter Therapy Session in the street of Kuala Lumpur with OMD-EM5 was not working very well as I am also bringing along my Nikon D7000 with lens  AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G.

I hate to say this but I am lacked of discipline as halfway through the session, I switched back to Nikon D7000 of which I am more familiar.

But this time around, I forced myself to use Olympus OMD-EM5 as I leave my Nikon D7000 at home. I have no choice but using Olympus OMD-EM5.

My partner during the Shutter Therapy Session is a talented fellow street shooter Ivan Tan.

All images taken with Olympus OMD-EM5 and kit lens.

Masjid Jamek
It's a beautiful day with bright sun and beautiful clouds to start with.

Let's start our journey from Petaling Street.


Morning Push

Looking for Target


Looks tasty
To Jalan Masjid India
Bubble Time
And proceed to Jalan TAR.
Change$$$

Listening

Compose & Frame

Self-portrait

Tattoo
Ivan's Buddy

Ivan in action
 I think this is much better than my previous session and I hope I will be good with this OMD-EM5 as I am with my Nikon D7000 after a few more round of shutter therapy.

What do you think for a new OMD-EM5's user?

No comments: