About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Safouene joined our Street Walk

This is our Shutter Therapy Session #4. Normally Ivan and I roamed the street of Kuala Lumpur but this time, an internship candidate from France named Safouene Kallel joined our team. Actually I met Safouene in the KL Streetphotographers' group on Facebook. I am glad that he want to join us as most of the time I have been roaming the street of Kuala Lumpur alone (before Ivan joined me) looking for interesting and worth capturing images. Sound crazy but for me that's PASSION.

As usual we will cover Petaling Street, Jalan Masjid India, Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman, Jalan Chow Kit and Dataran Merdeka.

How long that walk will take?
Normally we start at around 9.45AM to 3.00PM which include rest when we feel tired or too hot.

I choose Saturday because my wife can go to work while I can do my street photography. Later I can have shower at the Church around 4.10PM and attend evening mass at 6.00PM. That's is my whole plan for the day.

All images taken with Olympus OMD-EM5 and kit lens 12-50mm

Safouene waiting for me at the Pasar Seni LRT Station
As Safouene has arrived, lets start the journey...

Ready for business

In the Hole

His phone dropped in the hole

Morning thirst: One Black Label

Man in Glass

Street waiter


Nose Picking in the street

Weighing Machine

Safouene looking for target

PAY RM5: I am just informed of notice after I shoot....too late.

Reading morning newspaper

Resting and waiting

Outside a Hotel

Our meeting place: Tou Foo Junction

Baby is kicking

Ivan & Safouene

Chelsea FC team is in town......Malaysia

Back Street

Jack fruit Vendor
I am doomed as my OMD's battery was EMPTY at this junction. I only realised that I have charged ONLY one battery beside I was using it for Macro photography at the back of our office on Friday.

Thus I continued the walk with my Nikon D7000 with lens 50mm f/1.8G for the rest of the day which will be posted in my next blog entry.

Hope to see you again.

No comments: