About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Julianne Ang' Son Full Moon at Bubba Gump

It's been a hectic week for Agnes and I but that won't stop us from attending the special occasion of our dear friend, Julianne Ang' Son Full Moon at Bubba Gump, Sunway Piramid.

Personally this is my oppurtunity to practice my shooting. I miss my weekly street shooting but this one will do, to exercise my itchy fingers.


I packed my ever-ready Nikon D7000 with Nikkor 50mm f1.8G and Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 VC. I also bring along my new Nikon Speedlight SB910 in case, I need more light.



Bubba Gump: Entrance
Overexposed!
Shooting in manual is good but old man like me ALWAYS forget to change the camera setting.
(Earlier I was shooting in the shooping Mall, Sunway Piramid.)

As we entered, I saw many familiar faces of ex-DKSH and also current DKSH's Team.

 Our DISK's Team
Micheal

Agnes

They have started before our arrival as show by the lamb rib in their plates.

Lamb Ribs: Crispy and tasty

Doreena, Ms Chew, Fum and Vivian and a friend


ELVIN WONG



Joe's Team








Julianne Ang with Micheal's family


Vivian, Fum and friend


Julianne Ang's Husband





Seeing each other in the mirror: GOOD BYE!

No comments: