About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Monday, April 2, 2012

29 second for Alda Evan Tan

I just received an email from my SIC Scripture Study Leader Mr Francis Khoo and he has a simple request.
And his request is:

Bro & Sister in Christ,
Please pray for this family.
Thank you
God Bless
Francis Khoo
 
I wonder what to pray for until I open the attached document entitled "Pray_for_Alda".
 
I opened it and the these are the contained.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,


29 seconds to SAVE a 29 Year Old Son.

Father: ALDWIN TAN
Mother: ZORAIDA TAN
Both of them were very active in St.Ignatius Church, P.J.
During the 1980s >>1990s involved in R.C.I.A, Charismatic group,
Sunday School, community work, etc.

SON: ALDA EVAN TAN 29 years old.
Also an active member of the church and community work.
I remembered him giving FREE MUSIC classes.

They are now staying in a small house in PUCHONG.

Please PRAY and DO whatever you can for them.

They have NO ENERGY & WORDS to TALK, at this DIFFICULT Moment

All they need is your 29 seconds ,
Google search for “PRAY FOR ALDA"
http://www.midnitelily.com/ (more details in this web)
Or

For more WHAT’S UP

Thank you and GOD BLESS you for this 29 seconds of reading.

PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME BELOW

Then FORWARD IT >TO OTHERS WITH A HEART.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though monthend accounting closing is at hand but my heart is trouble. 
 
I have to let my friends where ever they maybe know about this through my blog.
 
Then I clicked on the link above http://www.midnitelily.com/ which seems to be written by his sister.
Then I said, "my 28 seconds is for Alda" beside that Alda Evan Tan and Family will be added to my daily prayer amongst my beloved friends and family.
I may not know Alda but God knows Alda and I know God. 
Both of us believe and trust in God.
 
I trust this case is real and close to my heart, those who can help please do so in any form you can.
Rain the Heaven with your prayers and share some of what you have to ease their finance.
 
In God I believe and In Jesus I trust.
John Ragai
 
 
 

No comments: