About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Palm Sunday at St Ignatius Church

St Ignatius Church on Palm SundayThe Santuary of SICCrucifix and the SantuaryPalm LeavesCongregation wave their palm leavesFr. Lucas Ng reads the Gospel
Hear the WordSome congregation still in the ChurchEntering the ChurchEvening Mass on SaturdaySisters from PhilippinesSister from Philippines - closer
Getting ready for paradeParishioners collect Palm LeavesArrival of the Priest and his teamFr. Andrew Wong reads the GospelMs Winnie captured the momentPart of the Parishioners
Fr Andrew Wong still readingParishioners listen to the readingBlessing by sprinkling the Holy WaterAltar ServersWarden guides the parishionersMarch and Sing
Palm Sunday, a set on Flickr.
On April 1st, the Catholic Church celebrated the Palm Sunday. Agnes and I attended the Palm Sunday Mass on Saturday Evening at St Ignatius Church celebrated by Father Lucas Ng with a thought that we will be at home on Sunday.
We can plan but event changes and we have to work on Sunday.
That Sunday evening, I also have to attend the actual day Palm Sunday celebration at St Ignatius Church.
Actually I want to be there but someone else seems to fix the event for me so that I may also capture the photos on both event.
I thanks God for arranging everything for me and I thanks my wife, Agnes for being there for me.

No comments: