About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Durian Time at SS2

It's Friday and I have taken a half day leave specially for this durian eating session at SS2 Petaling Jaya. 

Furthermore my Father-in-law is in town to accompany me eating durian which I never taste since a few yaers ago.

We chose the stall on the left next to the Nasi Lemak stall.

As the middle age man cracked open the first durian, "WOW!"

So inviting as if saying..."EAT ME!!!!"
My head was a bit headache when we arrived at the durian stall but I just ignore it. My mind was focused on tasting this King of Malaysia fruits and my headache gone by the time I took my first bite.

My father-in-law just smiled at me as I took picture of him and he said, "Makan lar!" which meant "Eat!"
Actually he is not eating but his wife is eating the durian with me.
His wife is enjoying her durian. I thought she really can eat durian but the end she is just an average durian eater like me.

While we were eating the sign on the stall, shout at us "EAT UNTIL YOU FULL for RM 9.90".

My wife said we should eat at least three durian each but by the 4th durian, we surrendered.
My wife ask for the camera to take my picture eating durian but I ignore her and took her picture instead.

For those who love durian, now is the good time to have a go at SS2 Durian stall which is just next to the Police station or next to my favourite Nasi Lemak Stall. Can't wait for the second round.

No comments: