About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome Back with Love

"Welcome, my son. I am waiting for you."

That was the words which touch my heart when i glance to the sky above Bukit Jelutong two days ago.

The son is on one knee approaching the Father asking for forgiveness and mercy.

Without a word, the Father just open his mighty arms waiting for the son to be with Him once again.

"Who am I, not to seek forgiveness and mercy for my wrongdoing and pride?" my innerself stirred as i reflected on the view.

"Forgive me, Father for I have sinned. Wash and cleanse me with the blood of Jesus and make me whole again, worthy to be in your presence." was my respond to the stirring.

And my wife drives on. My heart rejoices as I glance to my wife and say, "I Love You."

Peace be with you.

Happy Thanksgiving and may you have a great weekend.

No comments: