About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Krabi - Day One


Glad to see you here again, dear friends.
I would like to share with you my recent trip to Krabi, Thailand.
Come on aboard!!
I am here to revisit my journey with you. 

Upon arriving at Krabi Airport, we were fetched by our Wow Krabi guide, Mr. Kiki. He is a friendly guy with smile always on his face.
We were hungry and yet we prefer to go to our first destination for the day which is Tiger Cave Temple.


 Crab town was our 2nd destination for the day. According to Kiki, this town produce a lot of crabs.


Then we head for our last destination for the day, Krabi Coastal Fisheries Research and Development Center which locate fish farm and fishery research center.

After spending around 45 minutes at the center, we head for our hotel.
In the evening, we walked to a nearby beach where locate a restaurant for our dinner.
  Good sunset as we having our dinner.
 After dinner, we walked over to Ao Nang Beach where night market was located.

With his permission, this artist at work will be my last shot for the day. We have to sleep early as tomorrow, we are going for the four Islands trip.
 
See you in Krabi - Day Two.

 

2 comments:

Surin Beach Phuket said...

Thank you for posting.
I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Krabi for my next vacation.

John Ragai said...

Thank you your visit to my blog and I may visit your hotel one day. I appreciate your comment.