About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back to the Street

It's been awhile I have been missing from my normal street shooting but I did shoot at the morning wet market near my office.

Whenever I am going down to Kuala Lumpur for my shutter therapy as Robin Wong called this exercise of taking photos of characters in the street, I will always go to see my friend Hurdy and this this time he is around after a long absent.

All images taken with Nikon D7000 and lens AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G


Portrait of a friend.
 Type of portrait: Personal portrait.

 My route will be as normal namely Petaling Street, Pudu Bus Station, Leboh Ampang and Jalan Masjid India.
 


Push and Pull

Wonder: What make this drink so good?

Reading Newspaper: Lastest news

Mobile Street Vendor

Making a point with expression

Shoe Repair: Watching Eyes

Full Loaded


Waiting
 One thing I realised after the round, I love this photowalk because it refresh my mind and it also provide exercise for my legs.

Some may wonder how I capture these images, my stance, my position, my technique and my camera setting. Actually yesterday, I started to share in my Flickr on how I have captured my images.

For the future post, I will also share this info in this blog as I believe sharing enrich us as photographer



 

No comments: