About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fatal Accident at Hicom Glenmarie

It's a bright Saturday morning as we came out of the junction from our house in Shah Alam 2, Puncak Alam. Today, I am extra careful with my camera as last night I dreamed that I broke my AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G lens. In my dream, my lens fell from the table. Broken it's hood but the lens still can be used.

 We are going to service our car at NSS Glenmarie Sdn Bhd located at Jalan Pendidik U1/31 which is a major service.


Captured at 8.22AM
 As we turned into Jalan Pendidik U1/31, the traffic were slow and there were crowd by the road side. I could not see much as the traffice blocked my view. My wife said that there was an accident and it's confirmed by the presence of the traffic police motorcycle parked by the rode side.

It diificult to capture with a AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/8G from this distant but I try my best to get the glimps of the scene.

According to one of the staff at NSS Glenmarie, iron bar which were on the lorry pierced through the neck of the rider which gave him an instant dead blow.
When I came over to have a personal view of the scene and the victim, the victim's face had been covered with newspaper and it's iron bar for roofing material. I do not dare to snap some photos as I still remember my dream regarding my lens.

The lorry and the motorcycle that involved in the accident before taken away by the police.
The blue car in the foreground has no connection with the accident.

Wonder what is the cause of the accident?
Crowd have many answers:
Some say, it's the lorry fault as it did not cover the pointing end of the bar.
Some say, it's rider for following the lorry too near.
Some say, the lorry made a sudden brake.
Some say, the rider must be sleepy.

I say, leave it to the police and let the police investigate the cause of the accident.

May the man's soul rest in peace.

No comments: