About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Territory in Knowing the Street

My plan for the day was roaming the street from Pasar Seni, Petaling Street, Pudu, Leboh Ampang and the two Churches namely St Anhony Church and St John Cathedral. I need to visit those Church to re-energize my inner energy. Normally I can not walk too long as my right leg tend have a nerve pain after a long walk but with God's help and the camera in my hands, I can walk for hours without complain.

In my previous post. Know-Street-Session-2012-May-12th I have covered my familiar territories and now I am venture into new territories namely Jalan Masjid and Chow Kit Road.

Without changing my lens of Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VR, I moved on towards Jalan Masjid India from Leboh Ampang.

Dove

Checking


Tasbih
The Tasbih (beads) which used by the Muslim to chant the Quranic verse reflected the area religious aura as this area is called Jalan Masjid India.

Mobile Fruits Stall

Tattoo with Inai

The lady is having the back of her left hand decorated with inai which according to the man will last for a week.


Mini Sewing Tool


Bubble Girl


BAZAAR

Soft Toy


Overloaded

Liverpool FC Fan
 Based on this Liverpool FC fan jersey, he is my era of fan.


Chelsea FC Fan
This Chelsea ask me one question..."Chelsea can win or not?" I respond, "Sure, they can!!" And we laughed. 

Liverpool FC Fan


Chow Kit Road's Kenny Rogers

Chow Kit Road's Chess Players
Maybe next round, I will try to ask for a game as I am also a chess player during my younger days.

Din of Sabah
The last image I captured before I rushed back to Pasar Seni LRT Station was the image of Din from Sabah.
Eventhough the rain did fall when I was at Maju junction but I still managed to shoot as I wrapped my camera in a plactic bag which I always carry with me.

I hope you like these street images and appreciate your comments.

No comments: