About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, November 7, 2014

New Opening: dal.Komm Coffee

As I walk from Maybank to HSBC Bank in UPTOWN, Damansara this afternoon, I can not help but eager to know more of one new coffee drinking outlet opening which I later known the outlet as dal.komm Coffee. The unique name and beautiful bouquet of congratulating flowers at the side and entrance of the outlet drive my wife to push me to press the auto-door.

Reluctantly I pressed the auto-door and a soothing music with friendly smiles of the staffs greet us. Not bad for first impression.

I am not a heavy coffee drinker but I love roasted coffee once awhile and not to forget Alicafe Tongkat Ali and Old Town White Coffee original, two of my favourite.

Superb interior design with soothing music and well trained staffs with friendly gesture and fast helping hands with alert eyes for the guests in need for their help.

Location wise, it's very strategic as at it's back is Maybank and at the side is HSBC. A Good place to catch-up with friends after office hours or cut a deal with customers.

The offering: Customers seemed satisfactory and my wife seems happy with her take-away drink.

Here is the images taken during our visit to the outlet taken with Olympus OMD E-M5 and lens 45mm f1.8








Shah of dal.komm Coffee

Staff serving customer





The two prominent words...




Goodies for the first 50 customers.

1 comment:

superiorpapers com review said...

This is really an amazing feeling to get and see different faces. This post is the most amazing one and delivers the best of all. Keep it up.