About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, November 28, 2014

KL Street NightWalk.03

My KL Street Nightwalk series continued with my lastest night walk on Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 and this time, my brother Wak Li companied me for the walk. I reached Pasar Seni LRT Station at around 5.57PM and went straight to our agreed meeting place which is Yusoof Restaurant, next to Central Market.

Wak Li is half way having his Teh Tarik and Roti Canai when I meet him. After a short rest, we headed for Petaling Street and the shooting started.

These are the images that I have taken during our walk until 8.30PM on that night.

All images taken with Olympus OM D E-M1 with lens Olympus Digital ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO and Olympus Flash FL-600R. (Need to practice more with RC and off-camera flash.)


My favourite Patterns and Lines

Brother Wak Li having his meal before the walk.

Nan's Pot

Going Home

Reflection: Step by step

Reflection: Check message on phone

Delicious Malaysia Delicacy

The Amazon

Slow Shutter: Waiting

Slow Shutter: Rush Hour

Decisive Moment

Decisive Moment 2

Slow Shutter: One Step

Ant's Perspective

Ant's View

Resting Time

Portrait: Wak Li, the Dragon Slayer

Wak Li hears the Kuala Lumpur citizen's life story.

Night Beauty

Note Checking: Fake or Genuine?

StreetFlash: Earphones

StreetFlash: Eighty Sixers

Smartphone Light: Street Portrait
I hope you enjoy my 3rd KL Street Nightwalk series and hope I can share more images with you in the future.

Should you are interested to make the KL Street Nightwalk with me and my brothers, please drop me an email at john.asragai@gmail.com



 

1 comment:

custom writing service reviews said...

These images are super interesting and I loved them to see that how dedicated you are with your work and do your best by putting all your dedication.