About Me

My photo
PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Event and Street Photographer who leads by the Spirit of God and loves to capture the moment in life either in door or on the street.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Seng Ping and Samantha at Thean Hou Temple

One of the reason why Seng Ping and Samantha had chosen Thean Hou Temple for their Registration Of Marriage was for the beauty of the scenery surround the temple. I also do not want these scenery to be left untouched but to be embedded in their memory.

I have a perfect models for the photo shot and the weather was great but abit too hot as the sun had raised high up in the sky. Almost mid-day. Well, we were late as these session should be done before the ceremony. We have to take what is available and use it to our good.

These were the shots that I have taken at Thean Hou Temple with the newly marriage Mr and Mrs Ngieng Seng Ping as the main characters.

All images taken with Nikon D7000 and lens Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G.


Let's go for a walk with Ngieng Seng Ping and Samantha.


 The journey started here and the dragon be our witness.

With loving care and tenderness, Seng Ping leads his new wife up the stairs.

"Come, let me hug you, dear."

"You very naughty boy!"

Let's hide behind these windows.

 Hold me, dear.

Let me think of our next step.

I love you, dear.

This is my beloved hubby.

She is mine forever.

 Tell me your plan for tonight, dear.

The bridegroom softly whisper in his beloved ear. "I can not tell you now. You see lo."

 Really? Hummm....

 You want to challenge me?

HAHAHAHA..I love this session. That guy must be tired.

Let's walk over there. Nice tower.

Do not squeeze my thigh too hard. He sees us.





Guys, that's all for today! Enjoy your marriage life.


Times Up! Let's go home, dear.

True, it's time to head for the office as Agnes and I also having a half day leave for this special occasion.

See you at the Wedding Day.



 

No comments: